Surely you have heard the phrase “The market is always right”, well it is the market that decides how much your property is worth. Below, I show you five key aspects that directly influence the market in which it moves:
- You must set an appropriate and reasonable price for your home as this will mark the time it will take to sell it.
- Location. Location is the most important factor in setting the value of the property.
- Condition. The condition and condition of the property affects the price and speed of sale. Since prospective buyers often make purchases based on emotion, first impressions are very important. You need to optimize the physical appearance of your home to maximize buyer perception.
- Competition. Prospective buyers will compare your home (both condition and price) to similar homes in their area. Those buyers will determine value based on properties that are for sale or have recently sold in the area.
- Timing. Property values are affected by the current real estate market. Because you cannot manipulate the market, you should design a pricing and marketing strategy to take advantage of the first sixty days after your property is on the market. It is the first opportunity you have for buyers and real estate agents to discover your property, not a single detail should be missed.
But then, what should we do to sell my apartment? Very simple, you must take into account these aspects and create a good marketing strategy to optimize the price and time of sale.